- Comfort Tech™ layered fabric maintains shape after use and washing
- NoSweat™ lining wicks away moisture to keep hands dry
- TechGel™ pads conform to palm and thumb, cushioning key stress points
- Precurved ½ finger length extends just below third finger joint
- Fully adjustable wrist closure
If you don’t like the feel of salty, stiff workout gloves, these gloves can be washed by hand. Just lather them up with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them down on a towel and place another towel on top – pat them down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Make sure they are NOT in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want. It is best to allow all weight training gloves to FULLY dry between uses.
Please list your size in the notes at check out.