BRING THE CLUB EXPERIENCE HOME
The Life Fitness Club Series is rooted in more than 20 years of reliability, innovation and exerciser insight from gyms and health clubs across the world. Our next-generation Club Series + is now stronger and sleeker than ever – but retains the quality and durability you trust.
BUILT TO LAST
The reinforced upright design, aluminum kick-resistant endcaps and FlexDeck™ shock absorption system ensure this treadmill will stand the test of time.
OPTIMAL RUNNING FEATURES
Open space near the console provides more room for arm movement, and remote speed and incline control built into the handlebars allows adjustments without interfering with your workout.
ROOM TO RUN
You have plenty of room to hit your stride with the 22″ wide running surface, and the 8″ step-up height means this treadmill fits well in your space.
This workhorse treadmill looks great in your home, with a sleek design and premium finishes.
The intuitive touchscreen console creates a connected running experience. Your last workout is automatically saved, so you can replay it and strive to improve your performance. Challenge yourself with our auto-refreshed trending workouts. Plus, track your progress over time and push workout data to your favorite apps through Bluetooth® and NFC connection.
LONGEVITY YOU CAN TRUST
This treadmill is tested at the same world-class facilities as our commercial-grade products. It’s backed up with a Life Fitness warranty, and is also equipped with Wi-Fi-enabled LFconnect™ Protect for remote diagnostics, saving you time, worry and hassle.
- Connectivity Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), QR code
- Display Time, incline, speed, distance, heart rate, calories, time elapsed, distance climbed, calories/hour, METs, watts, average HR, maximum HR, time in zone, average speed
- DX3™ Belt and Deck SystemYes
- Finish Titanium Storm
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System (8 Lifespring shock absorbers) Yes
- Frame Cast aluminum lower side rails and end caps, brushed stainless steel vent, Robust paint (corrosion, stain, and chemical-resistant coating)
- Front Wheels for Easy MobilityYes
- Life Pulse digital heart rate monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Yes
- Polar Telemetry (chest strap required)Yes
- Power Requirements 120 volts (U.S.) or optional 220 volts (non-U.S.)
- Removable locking cup holders2
- Roller 3.5” (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Running Surface 22″ x 60″
- Screen Size 7″ (17.8 cm) LCD Touchscreen
- Side Handrails Yes
- Special Console FeaturesWorkout replay, Trending workouts (trainer-designed, auto-refreshed workouts), Workout performance history (trends on last 10 workouts)
- Speed 0.5-12 mph (0.8 – 19 km/h)
- Step-Up Height 8″ (20 cm)
- Unit Weight 434 lbs (197 kg)
- USB charging portYes
- Warranty 10 Years (mechanical); 1 Year (Labor); Lifetime (Frame and Motor)
- Wireless connectivity Wireless connectivity
- Workouts Manual, Quick Start, Hill, Random, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, Heart Rate Goal, Rolling Hills, Speed Interval, Incline Interval
- Special Features Remote speed and incline controls on ergobar
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Motor System 4 hp AC peak performance motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 82″x 36″x 56″(209x92x142 cm)