Special Order COMMERCIAL SMITH FOR HOME USE PURCHASE – CALL OR CHAT WITH US TO VERIFY PRODUCT IS AVAIALBLE – PLATES ARE NOT INCLDUED
Unit Weight: 398 lbs.
Dimensions: 73” W x 51” L x 88” H
OSSM – SMITH MACHINE with GUN RACK FOR FREE WEIGHT EXERCISES. If you would like to purchase the Smith or bench… please call or CHAT with us!
Optima Series offers a solid workout under its eye catching appearance. Built with proven components integrated into simple mechanisms, each piece is dependable and easy to maintain.
Streamlined adjustments remove unnecessary complexity and ensure that machines are ready to go without the need for a dedicated staff.
- Smith bar travels at 7º angle to replicate the body’s natural motion
- Smith bar with a starting resistance of 45 lb (20 kg) replicates an Olympic bar while offering support
- Olympic bar rack in front so more advanced users can perform traditional Olympic movements
- ASTM/EN certified: Designed and tested to exceed the toughest global safety and performance standards
- 8 weight horns eliminate the need for additional weight plate storage and 2° angle secures plates to the machine during use
- Integrated bar stops that are secured to the unit during use
- *Olympic bar, weight plates and adjustable bench sold separately
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. Oval tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall). Low profile frame height for clean site lines and aesthetics throughout the facility.
- Seat Adjustments: Orange adjustment knobs for easy identification and change along with numbered settings for recurring workout settings.
- Guide Rods: Stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Hand Grips: Extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture.
- Upholstery: Superior grade of Naugahyde® vinyl used on all upholstered pads. Contoured cushions for superior comfort and durability.
- Paint: Electrostatic powder coated paint finish with a clear coat finish for enhanced appearance and protection.
- Instructional Placards: Color 2D instructional placards with large graphics and font.
- ASTM & EN Certified
- ISO 9001 Certified for quality assurance
(Life Fitness products are subject to territorial restrictions. Customers outside of the Greater Houston area / South East Texas should contact us before placing an order)