True Fitness ES700 Emerge Elliptical
The ES700 delivers ergonomic excellence with extreme durability to your home gym. Biomechanically engineered handle positioning provides the highest standard of comfort during your workout. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your ES700 elliptical will stand up to years of heavy use.
TRUE’s new series of residential ellipticals feature a sleek, low profile. Bring style into your home, while bringing the motivation you need to reach your goals. With TRUE’s patented side steps and core drive design, the new TRUE series of ellipticals will provide you with a total-body cardio workout in just minutes.
Key features of the TRUE ES700 Home Elliptical Trainer:
- Auto Stride™: An electronic adjustable stride feature that will help you find the perfect stride based on the natural movement of your body at various speeds.
- Cardio 360™: Virtual training coach for a total-body workout that will shape and tone every major muscle group. It also features an upper-body only workout option.
- HRC Cruise Control™: Paired with the legendary Heart Rate Control™ technology, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered it will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- Multi-Grip Handles: Enhance your workouts by allowing your to work multiple muscles groups.
- Orthopedic Cushioned Footpads: During exercise you will notice the exceptional comfort of TRUE’s Soft Step™ orthopedic footpads that decrease the stress of impact on your joints. Easily removable for cleaning.
- Wireless Polar® equipped system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
Drive System: Core Drive™
Total Body Workout: Cardio 360™ (upper body, lower body, total body)
Resistance Source: Eddy Current Brake
Maximum Workload: 300 Watts
Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
Stride Length: 16″ to 27″; 1/2″ Increments
Auto Stride™: Yes (1″ Increments)
Footpad: Orthopedic Soft Step Cushioned Anti-Fatigue Material
Exercise Arms: Ergonomic Multi-Grip Handle
Side Step Design: Non-Slip Rubber with Textured Pattern
Handrail Design: Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture Resistant Grips
Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
Safety: Side Steps
TRUE Lock™: Yes (elliptical locks for safety)
Regulatory Approvals ETL UL1647
Extras: Water Bottle Holder
Accessory Tray: Yes
Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
Physical Specifications Footprint: 49″L x 32.5″W
Active Footprint: 75″L x 32.5″W
Q-Factor: 2″ (5 cm)
Machine Weight: 281 lbs. (127 kg)
Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
Step-Up Height: 7″ (18 cm)
Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels & movable Handles
Warranty Type Residential:
Parts 7 Years
Labor 1 Year