Featuring a gun rack style half rack, the X-Lift cross training rack includes eight separate bar catches. The heavyweight oval steel frame crafted from 11-gauge tubular steel ensures plenty of long-lasting use.
The Tuff Stuff X-Lift Cross Training Rack is a great option for:
- Individuals who desire the opportunity to maximize their cross-training experiences.
- Persons who wish to achieve the opportunity to achieve greater versatility in their cross-training while at the same time benefitting from greater support and storage options.
Key Features of the CLX-1000-X-Lift Cross Training Rack
- Heavy-duty 2×4″ oval steel frame crafted from the strongest 11-gauge tubular steel with 7-gauge backing plates.
- Gun rack style half rack features eight separate bar catches along with more than six feet of vertical support to provide for a 310 lb. capacity.
- Long-lasting zinc-plated double chin bar design provides for the ability to perform fast grip-training and standard training options. Also allows for secure anchor point for ring and strap suspension.
- An integrated tray style rack provides for convenient storage of kettlebells, medicine balls, dumbbells, and a wide array of training accessories.
- Bumper racks and dual weight horns make it possible to achieve multiple plate storage options for all possible plate sizes.
- An oversized Olympic bar holders offers the opportunity for space-saving vertical bar storage while simultaneously providing secure anchor point for battle rope training.
- Dual integrated storage pegs and loop anchors allows for convenient storage options and anchor points for rubber tubing and battle ropes.
- The electrostatic powder coat finish ensures durability.
- Integrated four-point welded floor anchors provide for secure placement.
- Dimension (Length x Width x Height): 68 x 68 x 83 in/173 x 173 x 211 cm
|Features||Fast and effective gun rack style half rack offers eight separate bar catches and over 6 feet of vertical support (310 lbs. capacity). Durable zinc-plated double chin bar design offers both standard and fat grip training options and provides secure anchor|
|Frame||Heavyweight 2 X 4″ oval steel frame constructed of 11-gauge tubular steel with 7-gauge backing plates.|
|Dimensions||68 x 68 x 83 in/173 x 173 x 211 cm|
|Warranty||10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates. 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks. 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components. ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned elsewhere in the warranty will expire one (1) year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. 6 MONTHS: Finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips. Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day. Home Lifetime Warranty Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when purchased and used ONLY in a home environment.|
(WEIGHTS AND ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED)