30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
Winston Fitness guarantees full satisfaction on all of our products. We want you to be happy with your purchase and enjoy years of quality workouts, however, we understand that you may have to return an order. So, if in the first 30 days you’re not fully satisfied with your equipment for any reason, we’ll exchange it for another items that will keep you on your fitness goal (minus return freight & assembly charges). To obtain an Exchange Authorization (EA) number, please contact Customer Service at 832-358-1702 ext 308. We will exchange your equipment for an item of equal or greater value. All exchanges qualify for our current sale price so you will never pay more for an item due to your exchange. Products returned without an EA will not be accepted at our warehouse.
Payment and Financing Options
Apply for financing on our site and contact our headquarters location at 832-358-8900 to complete your purchase. Subject to credit approval.
Checkout securely with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Amazon Pay.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY WINSTON FITNESS. You must call 832-358-8900 and speak to THE STORE MANAGER for authorization. Winston Fitness will authorize returns under the following conditions:
- You must contact Winston Fitness to return your item within 30 days of receipt to receive a refund (No returns will be accepted after 30 days).
- All items must be returned in new and working condition to receive a refund.
- Parts are returned in the original shipping package with original packing materials. The packing slip and unused parts credit form must be included in the box. The original shipping fee is non-refundable, and customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
Items may be subject to a restocking fee. Items must be returned in like new condition with all original packaging to avoid a restocking fee. (Restocking fee is 20% of item’s purchase price).
Treadmills, Ellipticals, Bikes, and Rowers
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY BUSY BODY. You must submit your claim by e-mailing
firstname.lastname@example.org. Winston Fitness will authorize returns under the following conditions:
Customer Responsibility – Customer responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Winston Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Winston Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse – Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
Winston Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing at our option after the 30 day guarantee has expired.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product . If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Winston Fitness’ responsibility – Winston Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Noted visible packaging damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact Winston Fitness to inform them of refused delivery. No Return Authorization will be issued in this situation (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Noted visible packaging damage received delivery (damage of package must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Winston Fitness Customer Service Dept.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
Additional Return Information
- The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
- Winston Fitness will contact the freight carrier to pick up packaged product at customer location.
- Once unit is returned back to Winston Fitness, Winston Fitness will refund the original order total minus return shipping charges.
- It’s recommended that customers retain the original packing material for at least 30 days, in the event the unit needs to be returned. Return pick-ups are made Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Customers with a return will be refunded once the unit is received back by Winston Fitness. Please allow 6-8 weeks for refunds to be processed.
A security deposit will be required for all exchanged units. The security deposit funds will be refunded once the returned unit has been received back by Winston Fitness.
For promotional purchases, any offers cannot be combined with other offers. Offers are valid once to a customer. Offers not valid in retail stores or on previous purchases. Offers are subject to availability and may change at any time. Promotional price matching – Please contact us as we will match authorized dealers selling the identical brand, model and version as long as the item is in stock at the matching authorized dealer and they are authorized by the supplier to sell in the marketplace. Price must be published for verification. Membership clubs, wholesale companies or buying groups that may or may not require membership will not be considered for price matching.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy
This warranty on all items purchase applies only to the original owner and is not transferable. These warranties are expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective frame, motor, electronic component, or defective part and is the sole remedy of the warranty. If the consumer is not located within 100 miles of an authorized service provider, Winston Fitness will pay service provider’s mileage up to 100 miles, any additional mileage is the responsibility of the customer. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the item as sold. Any equipment intended for in-home use only will void the warranty if used in a commercial setting. Do not use equipment designed and intended for home use in any commercial, rental, school or institutional setting. Do not use equipment in any location that is not temperature controlled, such as but not limited to garages, porches, pool rooms, bathrooms, car ports, or outdoors. Failure to comply will void your warranty. Your warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, or neglect. Winston Fitness shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages. All returns must be pre-authorized by Winston Fitness. Your product warranty gives you specific legal rights, and your rights may vary from state to state.
Winston Fitness’ obligation under our supplier’s warranty policy is to repair or replace at our option.
Winston Fitness respects the privacy of its users. Winston Fitness recognizes the importance of protecting personal information you may supply us when visiting our Web site. Our policy is to use the information we acquire from users when you complete a contact form for internal business purposes only, and maintain appropriate security measures to keep the information private. Winston Fitness will not sell, trade or rent your personal information and will not share your name, address, e-mail address or other personal information with anyone outside of Winston Fitness.
Some areas of our site may require you to complete a contact form in order to access certain information. Winston Fitness only stores the personal information you provide. In this case your contact information needs to be completed only once in order to view all the secure pages on our Web site. This information is saved in a secure environment and is kept for our records and to make it easier for you to use our services. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we employ reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
From time to time, we may contact you to request feedback on your experience using the Web site to assist us in improving the site. In addition, we may contact you to request feedback on your Winston Fitness product usage.
Please note that Winston Fitness is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other Web sites to which the Winston Fitness Web site may link.
Shipping and Delivery
All products sold through the Winston Fitness website ship directly from either our Houston warehouse or a supplier warehouse. We work diligently to process your order as quickly as possible. Shipping time varies by product. It usually takes between 1-3 business days for your order to leave our warehouses, but it can take up to 15 days. After your product ships, it may be in transit for up to 10 additional days.
The shipping company will contact you a few days prior to delivery. Delivery is performed during business hours, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and typically requires a signature. Please note any visible damage to the packaging on the delivery receipt if applicable. If you change the shipping address after your order has been processed you are responsible for any additional shipping costs that apply. If you are not available to receive the delivery on the date provided, you may receive your order later than anticipated.