True Fitness TM50 Treadmill
The TRUE TM50 is one of the most popular among TRUE’s ‘motivation’ series of treadmills. Designed to inspire users to make consistent fitness part of everyday living, the TM50 has an attractive design and compact footprint—making it the perfect way to bring better fitness right into. Boasting the superior technology users expect from TRUE, the TM50 features the industry’s most orthopedically correct running surface available. Plus, with a deck and ortho running belt to minimize impact on ankles, knees, hips and back it’s the perfect treadmill for users of all levels.
TRUE TM50 treadmills have Polar® compatible wireless heart rate and contact hear rate monitoring. They also feature the brand’s HRC Cruise Control™ to help users achieve their heart rate goals—and automatically adjust speed and incline accordingly. Plus, users and personal trainers alike love how easy it is to monitor progress with the M50’s easy-to-read LCD screen.
Other key features worth noting include:
- Console: 7” single window LCD.
- Hand rails: Sturdy and ergonomically situated for safety and stability.
- Quick Speed and Quick Incline keys: One-touch adjustment.
- Safety key: To ensure safe operation.
- Heart Rate Control Programs: HRC Cruise Control, Weight Loss Workouts, Performance Workouts, Speed Workouts, Hill Workouts
- LCD screen: Easy-to-read, and easy to monitor your progress.
- Drive motor: 3HP DC motor that plugs into a power source.
- Quick Start workout: Takes you straight into a manually programmable workout.
- Programs: 9 pre-set and 2 custom programs to help you meet your goals.
- Dual water bottle holders
- Oversized accessory tray and reading rack
TRUE TM50 treadmills are ideal machines for home use. See how they enable you to:
- Achieve a wide range of fitness or rehabilitation goals
- Train by walking or running to achieve optimum fitness
- Safely achieve your target heart rate throughout your exercise routine
Power Source: 110V/15A
Cord Length: 8′ (2.4M)
Drive Motor: 3 HP DC
Belt: Lubricant Infused Orthopedic
Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 km/H)
Incline/Decline Range 0% to 15%
Handrail Design: Protective Dipped Foam Flared Handrails
Straddle Cover Design: Aluminum
Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
Safety Clip: Yes
Large Straddle Covers: Yes
Extras: Water Bottle Holder Yes (2)
Accessory Tray: Yes
Reading Rack/Tablet Holder: Yes (reading rack)
Physical Specifications: Footprint 74″L x 29″W
Running Surface: 58″L x 20″W
Machine Weight: 220 lbs.
Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
Step-Up Height: 6.7″
Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
Warranty Type Residential
Motor: 30 Years
Parts: 5 Years
Labor: 1 Year